Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sims 3: Athena Sparks 29

 “Wow,” he says when I pull away.


“Stay?” I half ask, half beg; placing a lot of meaning into the single word.

 “Are you sure?”  He asks, placing his arms around me.
 Again I lean in and kiss him; never more sure about anything in my life.  My mind is sure, my heart is sure, and the pulsing, tingling that I can feel down below is surest of all.
 His kisses are hungry, yet controlled, whereas my virgin lips are wild and all over the place.
 “Please,” I say pulling back, realizing that he has yet to confirm that he’s going to stay.
 He looks down as if unsure whether we should take this next step and what it would mean.  I stare at him, my eyes begging. 
 I kiss him again to help remove any doubts and hesitation.  He responds with his whole body.
 “Of course I’ll stay,” his mouth says confirming what his body already told me moments ago.
 I try not to appear to be in too much of a hurry as I lead him to the bedroom.  I feel that I’d pass out if we wait any longer.
 We sit back on the bed.  “What are you doing to me?”  Wendell asks as if he’s afraid of jumping off a cliff.
 I’m sure I know what he means.  I too feel as if I’m crossing over into the land of no return; as if I’m free falling with no guarantee of safety at the bottom.
 But I don’t care.  I’ve waited all my life to feel love’s clutches at my heart.  I’ve waited too long to feel a man hold me and caress me.  I’ll take the chance if it means I get to feel love at least once in my life.
 After the most amazing moments of my life, we emerge from the covers and lay there staring into each others eyes.
 It’s not long before we’re both asleep.
 In the night, my body is attracted to his warmth.  I want it to consume me.  I’ve spent far too many nights alone between cold sheets.
 I move as close as I possibly can wishing I could melt into him.  He feels so good.
 He is the first up the next morning.
 I can feel his presence as I sleep on.  His energy fills the room; completing it.
 In between dreams, I am aware of the shift of the bed as his weight sinks down onto it.
 I’m somewhere between sleep and waking and can hear the pages of a book turning and his slow steady breathing next to me.
 Suddenly I jump up, fully conscious.  Was last night real?  I ask myself.
 “Good morning beautiful,” I hear him say.
 Now I know that he’s really there, next to me, reading a book.  It wasn’t just a dream.
 I rise from the bed, last night coming back in a rush of feelings and memories.
 Not knowing what it’s like to have a man in my bed, I’m not sure what to say.  “Uh…are you hungry?”  I asks, immediately feeling stupid and lame.
 “I wish I could stay, but I have to leave for work,” he says putting the book away.
 I wish you could stay too, I say to myself dreamily thinking about our night together.
 “Talk to you later,” he says quickly dressing.
 I sit back down on the bed as he leaves out the door.  I’d give anything to have him undress and crawl back into bed with me, but I realize that he really does have to leave for work.
I lie back and watch him leave, praying that we didn’t move too fast and that I’ll see him again...soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment