Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sims 3: Athena Sparks 30

 If it’s possible to climax just from a memory, I believe that I have…several times this morning.  I am literally weak in the knees; barely functioning.
 The kitchen is a mess.  I clean up the dishes and wipe down the counters mechanically, my mind still back in the bedroom.
 I make it to the bathroom in a dreamlike state.  A shiver runs down my spine as I think of Wendell’s hands touching, caressing, loving. 
 Even the least sexy thing I can do…clean up cat poop, doesn’t stop me from thinking of his body and my body joined.  I can barely breathe.
 Oh God!  I say to myself.  I have to get out of this house.
 I remember that I never called Lisette back, but I’m sure she’ll understand that I was busy…oh so busy.  I decide to pay her a visit.
 Lisette lives in a very scenic part of Hidden Springs with a waterfall practically in her backyard.
I pull up to two small homes built on a single lot.
 As I walk toward the house, her neighbor Bert Altos is standing near the walk way.
 “Hello,” I say greeting him.  “You must be Mr. Altos, Lisette has mentioned you.  I’m Athena,” I say.


“Please call me Bert,” he offers.

 “Do you know if Lisette is home?” I ask.
 “I believe I saw her leave for work just a moment ago,” he says.
 “Thank you,” I say turning away.  My heart flutters in anticipation of telling Lisette about my glorious evening.
 Rather than wait until she gets home, I decide to visit her at the Pet Shop.
 I get out of another taxi and walk up to the store.  “While I’m here, maybe I can buy Cupid a few things,” I think out loud.
 It appears as if Lisette has just arrived.  I’m glad that she’s here.
“Howdy stranger,” she greets me.


Lisette, just wait until I tell you…” I begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment