Friday, February 17, 2012

Sims 3: Athena Sparks 39

 Wendell and I are all over each other before Lisette and Renee can get out the door good.  The affection we share is immeasurable.
 “I can’t believe that we’ll be married tomorrow.  Are you having any second thoughts?”  I ask after pulling back from his embrace.
 “Well, most people would think we were crazy…getting married so soon.  Like you said, we really just met…”Wendell begins.
 “…but some things are just divine and can’t be explained or quantified.  I love you with all of my heart and I have the rest of my life to learn everything else that I need to know about you.”


I’m so touched by his words.  And I feel that he is right…our love is divine.

 Because I’m so far along in my pregnancy, Wendell wants to avoid us being intimate, just in case it hurts the baby.  I’m so tired that I don’t argue.
 Wendell awakens in the middle of the night when he hears me groaning. 
 It’s not long before my womb begins to contract tight enough to wake me up from my deep sleep.  “Oh no!”  Is the first thing I say.  “But we’re not married yet!”
 Wendell stands by helpless as I try to breathe my way through the pain.  “Athena!  What do you want me to do?”  He asks; his voice panicked.
 I ignore him and concentrate as I feel a burning sensation and the baby moving downward.  I was hoping to give birth in the hospital, but I can feel the baby coming now.
 Between contractions, I dress and make my way to the living room in an attempt to get to the hospital, but we don’t make it out the door before the baby arrives.
 I deliver a healthy baby boy. 
 We name him Shayne Harding and he is absolutely beautiful.
 Wendell is totally enamored with his son.  “Athena!  He’s so beautiful,” he says over and over again.
 In the meantime, our other newest family addition, Deebo makes himself at home in his doghouse that Wendell brought from home.
 Cupid curiously walks around Deebo’s doghouse. 
 Back inside, Wendell agrees to the duty of calling Lisette for me, to let her know that the baby has arrived.  I’m too tired to listen to her endless rambling. I practically fall into bed; exhausted.
 I manage to get a few hours sleep before Shayne wakes up with a soft whine.
I don’t mind the lack of sleep.  His sweet face looking up to me is all that matters to me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment