Monday, August 30, 2010

The Sims 3: The Deans

The Deans live in Riverview.  This family begins with Tansy Parker (created in CAS), a vegetarian party animal, who later marries brave, athletic police officer George Dean.  Tansy & George wait until reaching the top of their careers before having a child which leaves their only son, George Jr., parent-less in his teen years. He is forced to grow up way too quickly. 

Please Note: Part 1 is not really a story, but more of a progression of the Dean Family as they grew, sort of like a photo album.



Please refresh your browser if the slide show does not appear below.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Diego,

    I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog! Even though you may only have seven followers, there are MANY devoted readers out here who just don't happen to have a Blogger account. (Like myself)

    Please Keep Writing
    Your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Messages like this keep me motivated. I didn't think that anybody was really paying attention to the blog. I have more stories completed. I will add them to the site soon.

    Thanks again!
    D2M

    ReplyDelete