Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thank You Readers...

...for continuing to check out this blog.  I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate you for visiting and checking out my Sims 3 families.  A lot of my families have not been updated for a while.  I plan on eventually getting back to updating all of the stories found on this blog.  But for now, I am working on a different Sim stories on my other blog - Sims 3 Stories by Diego2Memphis.  So far, I have two completed stories there, Metallic Heart and Moonlight Visions.  Unlike the stories on this blog, those stories have a definite plot and an end.  The stories on this blog are on-going and multi-generational until I decide to stop playing the families.

Like I said, I will eventually get back to these stories, but in the meantime, please feel free to check out Metallic Heart, Moonlight Visions, or my completed Sims Medieval story called, Tales of the Middle Ages.

I am also grateful that many of you are following this blog through Google Connect.  I hope that you will all consider following my other blogs in the same way.

Thank you so much,
D2M

No comments:

Post a Comment