Saturday, August 20, 2011

Naming Your Sims

You just spent a ton of time creating the perfect Sim... or your two favorite Sims just became parents for the first time.  Now you have to name that perfect Sim or Sim baby.  Where do you turn?  Of course there are a ton of baby naming websites that you can turn to, but I believe it is a lot easier to have a nice list right next to you while you are playing your Sims, Sims 2 or Sims 3 game.

Well, I just compiled 3 lists of possible sim names. The lists include over 1200 of the most popular male names, 2000 popular female names and over 1000 popular surnames (last names).  You are sure to find the perfect name within these lists.   

Feel free to download and print or just bookmark the links for future reference!  The lists are in pdf format.  I hope these help!


1 comment:

  1. I tend to make my sims after people I know in real life, so I usually end up naming them something similar to that person's name lol

    ReplyDelete