Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sims 3 The Price-Bull Family (part 39)

 Terrance finishes up a perfect batch of waffles.
 The scent of freshly baked waffles makes its way upstairs. but instead of being appetizing, the scent makes Lexus feel nauseous.
 She makes it to the bathroom right on time.
 Terrance attends to Ethan’s needs while Lexus straightens herself up in the bathroom.
 Despite the aroma of the waffles making Lexus sick earlier, she still decides to grab a plate; unable to resist their perfect quality.
 She mindlessly finishes them off while she waits for Terrance to join her downstairs.
 Terrance grabs a plate and sits down at the kitchen table.  Lexus enters the kitchen and sort of hovers around him.
 Finally she sits down; making Terrance nervous because it’s the perfect moment to bring up the fact that he wants to quit his job.
 They both sit trying to avoid bringing up their own news, totally unaware that the other is just as anxious.
 “I have something that I need to talk to you about,” they both say at the same time.
 “Ladies first,” Terrance says, happy that he can avoid bringing up his news for a little longer.

Lexus, however is not happy to go first, “Uh…” She begins.
 “I think I may be pregnant again,” she blurts out.
 “Already?” Terrance says without thinking.  “But we just had a baby…is that even possible?” He asks.
 “Apparently so,” Lexus says before getting up out of her chair.  “I’m sorry,” she says, misinterpreting Terrance’s reaction; assuming that he’s not very happy about her news.
“I’m sorry…,” she repeats avoiding his eyes in shame.

“Don’t be,” Terrance says realizing his mistake.  “I’m happy that we’re having another baby.  It makes my news that much more pertinent,” he says a little relieved.
 “You mean…you’re OK with having another baby so soon?” Lexus asks.
 She continues, “I was afraid because we never discussed having children.”
 “Lexus, I want to have as many children as you want to have.”

Lexus is relieved, “So what’s your news?” She asks.
 “I want to quit my job.  I want to stay home, study cooking and make money writing cookbooks.”
 “Then you’d be at home with our children while I work at the hospital,” Lexus says, pleased with Terrance's news.
 Terrance smiles, “That would be OK with you?”
 Of course!” Lexus says before moving in to kiss Terrance.
 “I was so afraid to tell you.  I didn’t know what you’d think,” Terrance admits.

“I think you are a terrific
father,” Lexus answers.
 “We’re having another baby!” Terrance says happily, allowing the words to sink in.
 Lexus goes upstairs to check on Ethan.  Terrance grabs his cell phone and calls the bistro.
 He asks to speak with his boss and puts in his resignation.
 As expected, his ex-boss is not too happy with Terrance’s late notice, so Terrance is forced to politely listen to his ex-boss’ complaints.
 Terrance heads straight for the computer to type a few ideas that he has for his first cookbook.
He begins to complete the first steps; on his way to becoming a work at home dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment