Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Sims 3 Hamilton & Boyd (part 33)

Note: I try to keep my Sim stories as family friendly as possible (since my 10-year-old likes to read them), but this part contains mild adult situations (no worse than some PG/PG-13 rated movies). I just wanted to be sure to put that out there! Thanks for reading, enjoy!
 Their passion takes them to the bathroom where they both undress.  They enter the shower together and allow the warm water to cascade over them while they express their over-due longing for each other.
 Destiny has finally given in to Drake, showing him that she only has desire for him and him alone.
 Drake emerges from the shower with a smile on his face.
 He is now thoroughly convinced that Destiny has been saving herself for him.
 Drake and Destiny both dress.  “The Brightmore dance club has requested that I visit tonight to help them promote the club.  I wanted to know if you’d come with me.”
 Drake agrees and they both enter the elevator.
 They enter the Brightmore lobby and look for the elevator.  The dance club is in the basement.
 Destiny approaches the bar of the very empty club and is disappointed that the bartender doesn’t appear to recognize her.
 She sits down to enjoy a quick meal, but is very annoyed that she actually had to pay this time.
 She and Drake hit the dance floor.  “So what is it you’re supposed to be doing here?” Drake asks also noticing that Destiny has not received the welcoming that she usually gets when she enters a club or bar.
 “My agent told me to just show up and dance, but I don’t see the point, because there’s no one here.”
 “Not that I’m not enjoying myself, but maybe we should come back on a better night,” Drake suggests.
 He continues, drawing close to Destiny, “Besides that, I’m ready to get you back home and in bed.”
 “Let’s go,” Destiny says agreeing with Drake about getting back home.
 They arrive at their apartment and Drake begins to get a little frisky in the elevator.
 “Not here, somebody might see us!” Destiny says pushing Drake back with a little too much force. 

Drake ends up on the ground.  “Oh, I’m sorry!” Destiny apologizes.
 They barely make it back into the apartment before they’re kissing again.
 They undress and cuddle on the bed.
 Finally they slide up under the covers where Drake has Destiny’s full permission to become frisky.
They emerge a while later.  “I love you Destiny,” Drake whispers, but Destiny has already fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment