Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Generations is here!

I received my Sims 3 Generations game yesterday, so I've been busy playing and updating a couple of my families.  The picture to the left is a preview of the next parts to the Ward family. This picture is of Sephora Ward reading a bedtime story to her daughter Zawadi Ward.  Isn't it cute? I love the new "read a bedtime story" interaction!  Oh and check out Zawadi's pigtails, courtesy of Generations (I'm loving this expansion). Anyway, I will be back to updating as soon as I get the new parts to the Ward family story written.  Please check back!  In the meantime, you can check out preview pictures each day by following  My Sims 3 Photos Tumblr page.

3 comments:

  1. How do you read the bedtime story ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The child has to ask the parent to read to them at bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is bedtime ?

    ReplyDelete