Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sims 3 The Wards (part 25)

Zawadi wakes up excited the next morning.  Today is her first day of school and she looks forward to meeting friends.
 Miles is up early to see Zawadi off to school.  He holds back a few tears at witnessing his daughter reach this milestone.
Miles wants to walk Zawadi to the bus, but she tells Miles that she can get to the bus by herself.  The proud father watches from the window.
Zawadi hurries to the bus. 
After Zawadi boards and starts on her way to school, Miles comes out to watch the bus as it drives off.
Redecorating the house and buying Zawadi’s bike costs the Wards quite a bit of money.  Miles goes to the park to play for tips and build up the family savings.  He really wants to be able to purchase a car very soon.
He calls Patti up and invites her out to play.  It’s a great way for the band to be seen and he thinks that they could bring in a lot more tips by playing as a band.
Sure enough, the tips begin to roll in.
People around the park begin to dance and really get into the music.  Miles is happy to see his boss Juan join them.
Sephora wakes up a bit later and spend her new child-free morning giving the house a cleaning.
Sephora grabs a quick breakfast and begins to plan out her day.
Sephora almost doesn’t know what to do with herself and her new found freedom.  She didn’t fully realize how tough and time consuming being a stay-at-home mom was until this moment.
She starts her day in the garden, nursing her plants back to health. 
Patti has to leave for work, so they end their jam session a few hundred simoleons richer.  Miles walks over to greet his boss Juan who appeared to really enjoy the music.
“Hey Miles, that’s one hot chick you got there playing with you.”
 “What’s the name of the band?” Juan asks.

“We’re the ‘Skinny Dippers’” Miles answers.

“That’s sizzling!” Juan says with elevated excitement in his voice.
 “So are you two woo-hooing yet?”  Juan asks.

“What? No man, I’m married!”  Miles answers shocked that Juan would suggest something like that.

“Wouldn’t stop me,” Juan says before quickly changing the subject. “So when am I going to loose you?”
 “What do you mean?  I have no intentions on leaving the theater.”

“Sure, sure that’s what they all say, but they’ll come a time when you’ll have to choose work or the band.”
“I really think I can balance them both.”
“Mmm hmm…so what about your wife and kid?  Can you balance them, too?  Will they allow you to just ‘balance them’?”
“I promise that there will come a time when you are faced with making the choice man.  I just hope it goes better for you than it did for me.  I chose my career.”
 “I really think that I can do it all,” Miles says trying to sound convincing, but with a sudden tinge of doubt in his voice.

“I hope so man…I hope so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment