Friday, November 5, 2010

The sims 3 Hamilton & Boyd (part 14)

After chatting with Emilio, Drake heads downstairs to get the morning paper.  Destiny is sure to be up by now and Drake would love to avoid the argument that is sure to come.
Drake walks into the house and sits down on the couch to read the paper. He can tell by the way that Destiny is hovering around him, sighing and blowing that she’s expecting him to say something.  He chooses to ignore her.
Destiny cleans up her dirty dish.  Drake would love to avoid conflict right now and hopes that Destiny takes the hint.
No such luck.  Destiny brings her negative, angry energy right next to him on the couch.
Drake pretends to read, but he keeps his eyes on her as she stands up.  “Here it comes,” he says to himself.  He can feel the tense heat radiating from her body.
“Who is she Drake?” Destiny asks forcefully.


“Who’s who Destiny?” Drake answers in a nonchalant manner.
“The witch who kept you out until morning.”


“There is no she Destiny.  Now can I please read my paper in peace?”
Destiny continues to stand over Drake, breathing out angry quick paced breaths, so Drake gives up and folds the newspaper and puts it away.  He might as well get this over with.
 “Drake please don’t deny it.   I know that you’ve met somebody.”
Drake gets up and stands by the window. “What do you want me to say Destiny? I haven’t met anyone, I was moonlighting at the bar.”


“Why didn’t you invite me then?  If there’s no one else, why didn’t you ask me to meet you there?”
Destiny continues, “I can answer that!  You didn’t ask me to come because you were meeting someone else.”


“Destiny, think about it…you’re being irrational.”
“How can you say that I’m being irrational?  You go to a bar and stay out all night! You didn’t even call to let me know you were safe.”
“We both moved here to fulfill our dreams Destiny.  You know that my dream is to become a mixologist.  How can I become a great mixologist, if I don’t go to bars?”  Drake says and glares at Destiny waiting for her reaction.
“Ok, so you went to moonlight at the bar?  Why don’t you care that I was out all night last night?”  Destiny says and returns Drake’s stare.
“Because I knew that it was just a part of your games Destiny.  How long have we been together now?  You are the master of games and I refuse to play.”
“I just want to know that you care Drake.  I wasn’t trying to play a game.  I wanted you to feel what I felt when you were out and didn’t call.”  
“I thought you would actually care,” Destiny says appearing to be close to tears.
Destiny is such a good actress that Drake is never sure if Destiny’s tears are real or not.
Drake grabs Destiny’s hand.  “This fight is stupid Destiny.  You know that I love you.  You also know that no other woman could replace you to me.”
Drake goes on, “I’m sorry for making you feel as if I don’t care.  You know I do. Do this for me, go and get dressed up in your most glamorous outfit so that I can take you out and show you off.”
Drake then whispers a few more things in her ear.  Destiny smiles. Drake usually knows just what to say to change her mood. 
“So, do you forgive me?”  Drake asks.

“Yes, of course…” Destiny begins.
“…but I’m the one that should apologize.  I don’t know why I get so worked up and crazy sometimes.”
“Can we act like this never happened?” Destiny pleads.

“Done.  Now lets get ready to go.”






No comments:

Post a Comment