Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sims 3 The Price Family (part 13)

Lexus waits until she gets to the bistro before she changes into her dress.  She doesn’t want her mother to know that she is going out on a date with her best friend.
After a great lunch, Lexus and Terrance walk down to the Twinbrook Esplanade River Front.
“I‘m so glad you agreed to have lunch with me.  I was so worried about what all of this would do to our friendship. I almost wish I never told you how I feel.”
“I’m glad you asked me out.  I had a great time.  And…
…I like you too Terrance…a lot.”
“Are you sure about this Lexus?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“How sure?”
Lexus answers by leaning in and kissing Terrance softly on the lips.
They are both excited to share their first kiss, but Lexus suddenly feels shy.  It felt so right, but wrong at the same time.  Are best friends supposed to kiss?
Terrance is all smiles.  Maybe Lexus really does feel the same way he does.
“What happens now?” Lexus asks.  “Are we still friends or what?’

Terrance is confused.  “I don’t know.  Do you still want to be just friends?”
“Not if I can’t kiss you,” Lexus answers surprising herself with her forwardness.
Lexus and Terrance kiss once again.
Lexus realizes that she is very late for work, but she doesn’t want to leave Terrance’s side.
Terrance convinces her that she should go to work so she won’t get fired, but Lexus’ heart hurts just watching him walk away.  Lexus just doesn’t know how she is going to balance work, school and love.  She has a lot to learn about this new stage in her life.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment