Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sims 3 The Price Family (part 14)

At home, Mercedes finishes up a new sketch.  She doesn’t sell this one though…
…because she thinks it would be perfect in Lexus’ room.
Lexus cannot bear being at work for even an hour, so she heads home.  Lost in her thoughts, she forgets to change her clothes before her mother sees her dressed up.
“What are you doing here?  I thought you were at work, and why are you so dressed up?”
Lexus has to share her feelings with someone or she will just burst.
 
“What’s going on Lexus?” Mercedes asks again.
“I didn’t go to work.  Terrance took me out…on like… a date.”
Lexus is afraid to say the next few words out loud, “Mama, I think I’m in love with him.”
“It’s about time.  I knew that you two were made for each other from the time you were kids,” Mercedes reveals.  Lexus is surprised at her mother’s reaction.
Lexus feels more comfortable now.  “Guess what…” Lexus says whispering in her mother’s ear, "we kissed.”
“Was it a good kiss?” Mercedes asks feeling like a school girl gossiping with a friend.

Lexus touches her own lips, remembering.  “Oh mama, it was amazing!”
“You go girl!” Mercedes says. “Terrance is a nice guy.  I’ve always liked him.”

“We’re just afraid of what will happen with our friendship.  Will it change?”
Mercedes picks up on her daughter’s genuine concern and answers honestly,” I don’t know Lex, but I do know that some of the best relationships derive from friendship.”

 “That’s good,”  Lexus says relieved.  “Thanks mom.”




No comments:

Post a Comment