Monday, January 9, 2012

Sims 3: Athena Sparks 20

 I wake early the next morning and see Cupid still sitting on the dresser.  She’s busy cleaning herself.
 She takes some time to explore around the house.
 Then comes in to try out her new scratching post. 
 I can see why lonely people like to have pets around.  Cupid stays busy all morning.  I walk into the bathroom and catch her playing around in the toilet.
 I’d rather her not play around in the toilet, but she’s so cute that I can’t bear to scold her.
 She jumps down from the toilet when she spots me. 
 She calmly stares at me, so I pullout the cat brush and gently brush her.  Cupid expresses her thanks by purring softly.




I attempt to pick her up again, but she still resists my efforts.
 I know that it’ll take time to build our rapport, but I’m slightly saddened because I fear that my new pet doesn’t like me.
 There’s a beautiful park behind my home.  I decide to take a walk to explore it a bit.  I would love for Cupid to come along, but she refuses to leave with me.
 I walk through the park, until I discover a cozy isolated spot that’s perfect for reading.
 I walk over and sit.
 This spot is perfect.  I can hear the birds singing and I can hear the water in the pond rustling.
 My copy of “Lonely Girl” arrived this morning.  I crack it open and immerse myself into the world of the characters that I created.
 Behind me, I am perfectly aware of Desmond’s house.  As my mind drifts to him, I wonder if he ever thinks about me.
Maybe I’ll take Lisette’s advice and continue to hang out with him…at least as long as he wants me around.  For now, I’m content with my book, the beautiful scenery and the perfect view of his house from my newly discovered favorite spot to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment