Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sims 3: The Deans (part 5)

Bianca’s mother, Tatiana, has been having a tough time coping with the loss of her grandson, George III.
She can barely walk by his urn without crying for him.
Tatiana can’t help but feel that George Jr. is partially at fault for George III’s death because he was so tough on him and did not pay him enough attention.  She lets slip that she would be very happy if he and Bianca divorced.  George Jr. holds his anger in and chooses to ignore her.
Unaware of the developing problems between her grandmother and father, Tania feels inspired to attempt her most beautiful painting yet.  Her heart is filled with love and she wants to express this on canvas.
Tania also gets an opportunity to work at the corporate offices for school credit.  She impresses the CEO and gets full credit for her participation.
Tania invites Antwain over after leaving the corporate building.  It’s all or nothing.  She must convince Antwain to break up with his girlfriend or she’ll have to end their friendship.  Her heart just can’t take being around him knowing that he is dating another girl.
Tania invites him inside and greets him by flirting. 
Antwain doesn’t reject it and actually blushes slightly.
Tania tells him a flirtatious joke.  For once, he does not appear put off by the joke. He even chuckles.
“Tania, I’m not blind.  I know you really like me and I like you too.  I’m just really confused right now,” Antwain confesses.
“It’s more than just like Antwain.  I’m happy when I’m around you.  I breathe better when I’m around you.  You are the only thing that has chased all the clouds away after my brother died…
Antwain, I want you to break up with Helena and be with me.” Tania explains.
Antwain is deeply touched by her words, but he doesn’t respond right away.

Antwain admits that his relationship with Helena has been on shaky grounds since he’s met Tania.  He tells Tania that he will break up with Helena.  Tania is so thrilled…
…that she moves in for a first kiss with Antwain
…but he rejects her telling her that he’s not sure that he’s ready for a relationship with her. Tania is heartbroken.
Tania pleads with him.  “I cannot be around you, if we cannot be together.  It would hurt me too much.”  Antwain doesn’t say a word.
Antwain answers with a kiss; Tania’s first kiss.
All of Antwain’s hidden feelings for Tania comes out unexpectedly.  He kisses her passionately.
Tania gently caresses his cheek. 
Antwain is finally not rejecting her.
Tania asks Antwain to go steady with her.
He immediately says yes.  Tania finally has her man.  She has won over Antwain’s heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment