Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sims 3 The Price-Bull Family (part 35)

Just as the home renovations are underway, the washing machine breaks down and begins spewing dirty water and soap all over the floor.
Lexus moves all of the clothes to the dryer and calls to Terrance to help stop the water from flooding the house.
Terrance has some skill in repairing appliances and is successful in fixing the machine.
Lexus finishes off a whole gallon of ice cream and looks around at her new red kitchen tiles.
The wallpaper in the living room has been replaced with red paint in a thick texture.
Lexus glances around the living room with a smile on her face.  Now that the walls look so great, she actually doesn’t mind the old fashioned furniture.
Lexus sits and watches TV, anxious to meet her new son or daughter.  For now she and Terrance are stuck in the middle of a waiting game.
Terrance enters the room and begins talking to Lexus’ tummy.  “Hey little guy!  It’s daddy.  We are waiting to meet you!”
“Don’t you mean ‘little girl’?” Lexus asks.

Terrance pretends to ignore her.  “Don’t let the mean lady insult you.  Daddy knows that you’re a boy!”  Lexus laughs at Terrance's little joke.
“How’s your back feeling?  Are you ready for my magic fingers?”  Terrance says wiggling his finger in the air.
Lexus turns and allows Terrance to rub her upper back and shoulders.  “Aw…that feels so much better.”
Terrance gives Lexus’ back one final squeeze.  “You’re a trooper Lex.  Before you know it, he’ll be here.”
“I hope so!” Lexus says bending backward to pop her tense back muscles.  “I feel like a victim of the invasion of the body snatchers.”
“Are you going to be OK while I’m working?  I can always call in sick.”

“No, I’ll be fine.  We’re going to need all the money we can get now that we’re going to be parents.”
Lexus sits down and passes time with a chess game on the computer.
“Alright, I’m outta here Lex.  Don’t have the baby without me.”

Lexus laughs.  “I’ll do my best.”
Before Lexus knows what’s hit her, she finds herself asleep on the couch.
She wakes up refreshed when she hears Terrance turn his key in the door.
Terrance walks in relieved that the baby didn’t come while he was at work.
Terrance and Lexus are watching TV when Lexus feels a current of warm water gush all over her pants.
She quickly stands and her eyes roll back into her head when she’s suddenly hit with her first labor pain.
“Are you OK?” Terrance asks.
“Ouch!  Oh Terrance.  I think the baby’s coming!”
“What? Baby coming?”  Terrance says before panicking.
Lexus is in a lot of pain.  “What do I do?  How can I help?” Terrance asks her.
“Take me to the hospital,” Lexus says in a surprisingly calm voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment